- It was a good GREAT day at GracePoint Community this morning.
- Huge crowd to kick of Spring Break weekend (you couldn’t tell that it historically was a low-turnout weekend).
- The music rocked…I am sure Ronnie will be posting the set list for anyone interested. His commentary is always nice.
- Amy absolutely rocked Paramore‘s Hallelujah.
- Bryson brought a great message to kick off our new series called, The Chase. He was fired up – more so than I have seen in a while. Overheard a comment – “that definitely brought my testosterone level up”…from a lady.
- “Ministry Time” after the message was absolutely powerful with people filling the altars to receive prayer over the things they are dealing with in their life and keeping them from chasing after the God-sized dreams.
- God showed up.
- Hurting people were healed. Broken people were restored. Lost people were saved. We met God in a real and powerful way this morning.
If you were there – I would love to hear some feedback on how God moved in your life? If you weren’t – where has God showed up in your life lately?