So to mimic others in the blogging world. I assume you would like to know some stats about this blog.
- I Love to Read – My post explaining that I was asked to review Tim Steven’s book – Pop Goes the Church. The main reason was I was mentioned on his blog – but it brought in the hits.
- Owen’s Real Intervention – Not too far behind the top post, was this fun post on how we got Owen to drop the binky. Surprisingly, this post has been picked up by a few parenting blogs/sites. All the credit goes to my wife.
- C3 Recap – I guess some people will go to conferences free when they can read about it on someone else’s blog. Seriously this one had a ton of hits.
- I Love Squeeze Cheese – My mom got me this for Christmas…funny.
- Weird Obsession – I pissed some avid nose suckers off with this post. I got a lot of weird and random emails after this post.
TOP SEARCH ENGINE TERMS
- Cool Tattoo – we did a series on tattoos, and I had a cool picture of a tattoo that I guess got a lot of hits – over 2000 to be exact.
- Teamwork – I really don’t know why this is up there.
- Crazy Spiders – this is the best. Yep, if you do an image search on google for “crazy spiders” you will find my blog in the top 10.
- 4,5,6 – are all tattoo search terms.
SITES THAT SHOULD GIVE ME PROPS for people clicking to their site because of something I posted.
- brianpjackson.wordpress.com – he has cool stuff from time to time.
- mikesnow.tv – the guy doesn’t even update his blog!
- godsteknon.blogspot.com – I love reading his blog!
- brysonbutts.com – it’s rumored he is getting back on the blogging wagon soon.
Well – that’s it…that’s all I got. A bunch of nothin! So if you don’t care about any of this, no worries – this post can just go down as the least read this year (or next).
Have a happy year!