Besides the obvious good looks, I have discovered that Owen and I have a lot of similarities…
- We both curl up our pillow to prop our neck up when we sleep.
- We both make noises when we sleep.
- We both love chocolate milk.
- We both tickle easy.
- We both like to watch TV.
- We both love Rachel.
- We both like flashlights (I used to sleep with a flashlight and he does now).
- We both like the movie Cars (probably he more than me, but we both like it).
- We both like to make a mess and not clean it up.
- AND we are both very impatient. When waiting for an email response, I will sit there and click refresh until I get it. I hate waiting for people to pick us up or meet us somewhere. I hate waiting for a delivery (actually what I am doing today – waiting for a phone call to meet a truck of our Christmas mailers). I hate driving behind slow people (literally slow – like driving 30 in a 40). I hate that my mailman comes in the afternoon and not in the morning. I hate sitting through a commercial. And so on.