In true Tony Morgan fashion – I thought I would apply the same fun recap of the message for those of you that didn’t catch some of the stuff Pastor Bryson said today…
- I’m here for a haircut.
- I LOVE THIS CHURCH – You guys are unbelievable.
- It’s so much fun to bless people and show them God’s kindness.
- GracePoint WOMEN – you rock.
- Men, don’t send your wife into the gutter unless you are ready to go with them.
- The world looks at the church and says “these people are just about judging. We’re here to turn that mentality around.
- We want to religious, holier than thou people to hate our guts…because those are the same people who hated Jesus.
- David makes Bill Clinton look like an altar boy.
- The Savior of all humanity – the only sinless person to walk this earth – had a murderer and prostitute n his genealogy. His genealogy ran through the red light district. his genealogy runs through the gutter.
- We are called to love them and not judge them.
- Jesus and compassion go hand in hand.
- If you haven’t gone to the gutter then you haven’t fully gone to Christ.
- I want my kids to experience the gutter.
- Unconditional love changes lives.