I can’t concentrate on the homework I have to get done. Mainly because my motivation this semester is slowly slipping. For those that don’t know – I decided to go back to school last year to get another degree – this one in graphic design. The main motivation for this is to gain more experience on the programs I am already familiar with but want to become an expert in them – AND – I want to graduate from a state school so that I have that example for my kids…I went to Bible School (FYI).
So as I procrastinate and the clock is ticking on when my online homework is due – thought I would share some thoughts from today…
- We finished up the UFC series this morning. It was a perfect ending. The music was awesome. Was there birds in He Reigns?
- Shelli’s story was POWERFUL. Thanks for sharing your story. I know that there will be many people challenged to forgive. Simply awesome.
- Mike’s message was amazing. His stuff keeps getting better.
- Ed’s stuff is definitely getting better. Today’s video was stinkin awesome! I will post it soon for those that didn’t see it. I am pumped for the next series.
- The GP Membership event was tonight as well. It was fun to meet new people. I am glad to be part of a church that is real and engaging.
Time to get back to school!