Sitting at home today is kind of like the calm before the Storm. GracePoint is definitely invading the city with outreach and worship for the next 11 days.
- Starting tonight – anyone with kids HAS GOT to check out LIVEWIRE. If you have never been – it is an amazing event where literally hundreds of families come for FREE PIZZA, HUGE INFLATABLES, and a live drama production aimed at teaching kids (and their families) some amazing truths to apply to their lives. The event is 6:30-8:30 at Maize South Middle School.
- Tomorrow the preparation for one of the coolest worship experiences in GP history continues with the setup for Sunday morning.
- SUNDAY – the REVOLUTION continues with ONE SERVICE starting at 10:30am at the GracePoint property on West 21st. NORTH. Parking will begin at 10:00am at the YMCA, Wichita Clinic, Eberly Farms, and the NW campus for those with kids. There will be a shuttle service to transport you to the experience. Kids will be meeting at the NW campus.
- NEXT SATURDAY the Easter Bunny LITERALLY flies in to the Andover Central Practice Field for an ENORMOUS egg hunt. Invitations have been distributed to almost every kid in Andover, East Wichita, and surrounding neighborhoods. It’s going to be HUGE.
- NEXT SUNDAY the REVOLUTION is celebrated as we have 3 IDENTICAL worship experiences at 8am, 9:30am, and 11am at Maize South Middle School. We are encouraging EVERYONE to invite at LEAST ONE person to the Easter experiences. This will be a powerful time remembering the event that started it all.
Ed Newby – our in-house STUD – put together a pretty cool promo for all of this. Check it out!