- The lady at Starbucks freaked me out today. She winked at me and wasn’t your typical – here is your coffee in a rude rushed way. I don’t think I will go back there.
- My name was used as a verb today. That was cool. “Hey can you ‘Terry’ this graphic up for me?”
- I think I want to buy this chair.
- If you are not doing anything Sunday and you didn’t know about this – you should come to GracePoint’s property – the future home of the building – on west 21st St. across from the new YMCA. We are having an amazing tent celebration. The event starts at 10:30. It will be cool.
- I like spaghetti O’s still.
- If I was not in the ministry I think I would want to be a professional voice. I don’t have a radio voice – I just want to be the pre-recorded answering system voice, the prompt for the phone company, the National Weather Alert voice – I think I would be much friendlier than all of the other people.
- Lots of changes going on at the Johnson house. They are good and bittersweet all at once. I think Rachel and I should celebrate transition
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, hmmm next weekend.…AFTER EASTER! There’s a lot going on ’round these here parts!
- My mom’s church is doing a building campaign and they are celebrating this Sunday as well. It is cool to know that there are churches growing and expanding and making room for the unchurched in Sedgwick County.
- Lost is on tonight…so is Ace of Cakes….so is LA Ink…Thursday night TV is stinkin’ AWESOME!
- Been doing a lot of yard clean-up lately. I am pumped for the Spring so we can finish some of our landscaping that we started last year. I think I am getting old.
SONG OF THE DAY…International Harvester by Craig Morgan. The video was shot in Wichita and some on Maize Road. Very cool.