- I can’t believe that Christmas is almost here. I have most of my shopping done, but I just can’t believe that it is almost here…I don’t know if I like getting old anymore.
- Today is my last official “office” day at Asbury. I am officially done on the 31st, but the office is closed for the rest of the year. I will be at church the next two Sundays. Kinda weird.
- This is stinkin amazing. One of these days….one of these days.
- I want to write a book. Something in Seth Godin style, but about church.
- I got a free car wash from QuikTrip last night. That place is nice, planning on taking my son and niece tomorrow in the other car. They will like it. I like to get it washed RIGHT before freezing rain and snow.
- We are getting cable. We found out how we can add cable and pay the same amount we were paying for phone and internet by itself. It is dish, so I am not too thrilled, but it is practically free…can’t beat that.
- I thought Red Robin was coming to the west side…uhhh when?
- This is hilarious…if we were a small town, a nice little article would be sent to Jay Leno.
- I love my son…he does this thing where he stands about 2 feet from our Christmas tree, turns around and slowly walks backwards towards the tree. When he reaches the tree he uses the branches and needles to scratch – sometimes tickle – his back. He laughs so hard, and as a result, I laugh harder.
- I am so happy I married Rachel. Not only is she – let’s say – smokin’ hot, she is also an amazing cook. I am the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
If I don’t say so before – MERRY CHRISTMAS!