Been one of those days…Here’s the GOOD, the BAD, and the UGLY.
- Was able to spend some fun time with my friends. We went to Old Chicago. I really enjoy these guys and they are some of the best guys to work around.
- Was able to spend some AWESOME time with Owen. We went to Wal-mart. I need contact solution, he needed yogurt. We left with those things, a cool Nascar toy, very cool beanie, and something for his costume next week. He loved being out today.
- Had some mint mochito (or something like that) ice cream from Braum’s. It is chocolate with mint stuff in it. VERY AWESOME.
- I think I am getting a cold. Maybe from hanging out with Brian or talking to Jim over Ichat (I get colds easy). THANK GOD for Zicam.
- I realized that my vacation is over soon. It is been fun, but I will take a few extra days…maybe I can milk this cold thing!
- I lost a pen that I really like.
- My new Macbook froze up today.
- Then I restarted it.
- Then I saw a nice blinking folder with a question mark…that means “NOT GOOD!”
- Took it in to CompUSA – cause Haddock said that they couldn’t look at for another 10-14 days. I will be without my mac for a few (up to 14) days.
- I am going to pray a selfish prayer that APPLE will give me a complimentary version of Leopard. You can pray with me if you would like.
I’m still chewing on what it would be like if Jesus were here today … have some more thoughts that I will share soon.